Fund Selling Agreements
We currently have agreements in place for our mutual funds with the following firms:
- Allstate Financial Services, LLC
- Ameriprise (American Enterprise Investments, Inc.)
- Ancora Securities, Inc.
- Apex Clearing Corporation
- BB&T Securities, LLC
- Benefit Trust Company
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
- CFD Investments, Inc.
- Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
- Client One Securities, LLC
- Commonwealth Financial Network
- Crown Capital Securities, LP
- First Clearing, LLC
- FOLIOfn Investments, Inc.
- Geneos Wealth Management, Inc.
- GWN Securities
- HD Vest Financial Services
- Lion Street Financial, LLC
- LPL Financial Services
- MG Trust, LLC
- National Financial Services, LLC
- Pershing, LLC
- ProEquities, Inc.
- Saxony Securities, Inc.
- SEI Trust Company
- Sterne, Agee & Leech, Inc.
- TD Ameritrade Clearing, Inc.
- USAA Investment Management Company
- York Securities, Inc.
Please note, the process for securing a selling agreement varies by firm. If you do not see your firm listed we encourage you to check in with our team. It is possible that we have not yet attempted to secure a selling agreement with your firm.
Want to learn more about our funds?
At Camelot Portfolios, we believe that all investing is done for purpose of maximizing a future stream of cash flow relative to an investors exposure to risk. Seeking to provide repeatable, consistent income and the long-term compounding of capital are our twin, primary goals. As such, we place client assets in investments that we believe to be under-priced compared to their long-run value. We believe that success of client portfolios should be measured relative to client goals, which are quantifiable and supported by current or future cash flow streams.
Please click on the icon to the right to be directed to a different website dedicated to our mutual funds - CamelotFunds.com